Thursday, May 26, 2016

STAMPlorations Spotlight - Using Alphabet stamps

Hello friends! Today I am up with a spotlight project over at the STAMPlorations blog. This is my 33rd spotlight feature and I hope I will be able to inspire you.  I am showcasing a step by step process to make to use your alphabet stamps for both as a background builder and as a focal image.


So, here's a look into the finished card ...

Please head over to STAMPlorations Blog for a photo tutorial on this. click HEREThank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

6 comments:

  1. What great stamping, I thought it was one word, but then saw that you used the alphas, WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty design Deepti. love the paper pieced letters!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun way to play with your alphabet stamps, and I love your choice of blooms! Fabulous card, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this card is brilliant and fabulous.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work! Thank you for playing with us at TO Challenge!

    ReplyDelete