Monday, December 21, 2015

WINNERS and final dose of Christmas Card Inspiration!!

Hello and welcome back! Today I am so happy to announce the Two Lucky Winners of my Christmas Color Revelations Card series! This series was 25 days of Christmas cards and focused on various color palettes as a source of inspiration :) You can find all the inspiration here on my pinterest boards Christmas Color Revelations and Christmas Colors

I am so thankful to all of you who left me their lovely inspiring comments :) It means a lot to me. Since I am giving away two of the Christmas Stamp sets from my stamp line Dee's Artsy Impressions... "Santa is here" and "Christmas Bell Medley", here's how I drew the winners out. I randomly drew two names from the comments made on each day using Random.org. I then made chits of these 50 names and asked my DH to pick two names of course randomly :) and here are the winners 

Diane Jaquay

Karen Petitt

Congratulations ladies!! Please email me your mailing address so I can send out the respective stamp sets your way :) Can't wait to see what you will create with these :)


Apparently, I was running short of the Christmas cards, I needed quite a few more... so I ended up making a few cards sets. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pics of two of the sets that I made for the collegues of my husband :( nonetheless I still have two sets to show you. It took me about 2 hrs to finish 10 cards of each set following the assembly line production :)






Hope you like these :) thank you again for being the awesome that you are!!
Have a wonderful Holiday season and Christmas :)

I will be posting less from now onwards as I am nearing my due date :) Though you will continue to see my posts as a part of DT. I am super excited for the arrival of our little one :) 


Love you all!!

26 comments:

  1. What beautiful designs Deepti - love the colors with the embossed gold - best wishes to you with your pending new arrival! So excited for you!!! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so gorgeous, Deepti! Wonderfully designed--love the elegance & your colors! The last 3 really grabbed my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these are gorgeous! I love the foiling on the third and bottom photographs and I really love the gold embossing with the cream and red on the first two photo's. Gorgeous creations! Your friends are lucky peeps to get them Karen x P.S. forgot to add UK to my email too lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the top set of cards, the split colour of the background card stock, the gold embossing and the water wash of red across the images, just perfect. Wonderful set to have as are the second ones with the beautiful deer stamp. Congratulations on a wonderful collection of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such gorgeous creations!! LOVE the background on them!! :) Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Deepti! I am looking forward to playing with them. Have an awesome Christmas Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards!! Love them.. Congrats to the winners :) and a big congratulations to you :) Wish you all the best :)
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  8. COngrats to the winnerSS Beautiful stack of Christmas cards...!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the winners!
    Beautiful set of cards Deepti!So much awesome inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, very beautiful, wonderful cards, watercolor background is unique. I love these colors.
    Deepti, I'm so happy with you :-) I keep my fingers crossed for Lucky childbirth. Let the angels take care of you and your little one.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome sets! Good luck with your new Little [when it arrives :)]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous work as usual Dee!!! Love the gold and red combo :)
    Happy Holidays!

    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to Diane and Karen - I know they will do marvelous things with your marvelous sets, Dee. But this series was really a prize for all of us ... amazing cards - every one! And these today? OH my goodness I LOve them all!!! Take good care of yourself, and I cannot wait for the arrival of your sweet little one! xxx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, what an amazing GIFT to wake up to this morning, Deepti, I can't believe I won, thank you!!! Tell your husband thank you too, hee hee! Congrats to Karen as well!! I cannot WAIT to create with your beautiful stamps! I love your cards today, the gold embossing with the watercolor gives such ELEGANT results, well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow... gorgeous cards!! congrats on the coming arrival of your little one! so very excited for you and your hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty. Love the color wash background and gold embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful gold embossed cards! Merry Christmas Deepti!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such elegant designs Deepti, loving those gold striped deer!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW Deepti, these are all amazing!! You work well under pressure!! Thank you for the beautiful card I received today!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous sets of cards Deepti!! Have a wonderful Christmas and try to get in as much rest as possible before the big arrival! :) Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. The rich gold and vibrant red are gorgeous on all your cards, Deepti ... such a great set! Wishing you a wonderful and blessed Christmas! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, these are all gorgeous!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog for my 10th Anniversary Celebration -- I really appreciate your sweet comments and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE your incredible creations...just so beautiful! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  24. All very gorgeous cards! So rich and classy with the lovely gold! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish for you a year filled with many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats to the winners! They are going to LOVE playing with your stamp sets, Deepti!
    I really love how you created your Christmas cards, especially in such a short time! Fabulous designs and I love all the techniques you chose for them...Good for you that you got them completed on time, too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful set of cards! Easy to create, but high impact!

    ReplyDelete