Friday, December 11, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration - Dec 11th 2015 & Christmas Color Revelations - Day 22

Hello friends! Today at the STAMPlorations blog, we have got more inspiration for you. You can check out the Inspiration Posts HERE and we invite you to CASE one of our cards and link it up to the Inspiration CASE Playground. You are not required to use STAMPlorations stamps to play along, You can use any stamps from any company as long as you are making the card for fun.

At the end of the Inspiration Post on the STAMPlorations blog you will find InLinkz which will be open until the November 5th and wait we also have prizes. One winner will be randomly drawn from all entries to win a $15 gift certificate towards your purchase at STAMPlorations (or your choice of any 2 ARTplorations stencils). We will also be highlighting the best CASEs.. Sounds like fun !!

So let me show my first inspiration card for the month of December...
Since I have been doing a 25 Days of Christmas Color revelations card series, I thought I will include this card to the mix too :). Here I share a card each day inspired by colors on my Pinterest board card Christmas colors.
I was inspired by THIS pin...
Color Palette No. 1807:
To make this tag,  I used Dee's Artsy Impressions - Party Mates and Yuletide Cheer stamp set. I took a panel and masked and stamped the snowman and candies. Then I inked the background and colored the snowman with Prisma color pencils. To finish the card, I layered the panel on a patterned paper.
I am sharing this at The Paper Players #274 - Let it snow and City Crafter Challenge blog #291 - Winter
 
Head over to our STAMPlorations blog to get more inspiration and come back tmrw for more  of Christmas card inspiration.

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

26 comments:

  1. Well, I love snowmen so I absolutely love your card. Very sweet (& great colors!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors Deepti!! Very beautiful card!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute snowman Deepti and perfectly colored too!! Adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a wonderful card - I just love your jolly snowman! That set is on my wishlist.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this cute snowman with pretty coloring! beautiful addition of Pattern papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A real corker of a card Deepti and such lovely yet unexpected colours too. Once again I love it, lol, you must be getting bored of me saying that so I will try to think of some new words this weekend Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute cute snowman!! Love your background ink blending too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How CUTE is this snowman!!! I love your design, and how beautifully you blended your inks on the background! Really adorable card and fabulous color combo, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deepti, this is just adorable! I love this precious snowman and the color combo is perfect! SO FUN! Thank you for joining my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning card!! I love your color choices. The shading on this is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, and I love your color inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning coloring ..and the snowman looks cool! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute snowman! Love the shadowing too

    ReplyDelete
  14. That snowman is really CUTE, and I love this color combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous card Deepti!! Your ink blended background is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So wonderful and so much fun Deepti, love these colours!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like how you've used 'warm' colours on a snowy scene. This has a fabulous glow. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cutie, Deepti ... such fabulous glow-y blending! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohhh completely and totally in love with your card and your snowperson Deepti - soooooo precious and fun and fabulous. Gonna go back and catch another smile before I go - just adorable and so happy!! Thanks bunches for sharing. j.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Simply adorable, Deepti! Love your sponged background....soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. How cute is this snowman??!! :) SO CUTE!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete