Tuesday, December 15, 2015

FINAL DAY!! 25 Days of Christmas Color Revelations :)

Hello my dear friends :) I can't believe that I have come to the end of this 25 Day Christmas Card series. Time flies so fast. Back when I decided to do this series, I had two things in mind, one to build up my stash and two to get as much creative as I can :) As you might remember we are expecting our first child in January :) I am pretty close!! and I want to make as many cards as possible before I get busy with our little one :)

I have been preparing the home for our baby :) I am super excited. I hope I was able to give you a lot of inspiration on Christmas cards and colors all this while. I want to thank each and everyone of you who visited and left me your amazing comments :)

If you want to get an easy access to the Christmas Color Palette you can follow my Pinterest Board called "Christmas Colors" and for all the 25 cards I created for this series, you can follow my Christmas Color Revelations board.

"25 days of Christmas Color Revelations"

GIVEAWAY... to enter the giveaway leave a comment on any and/or all of these posts and by the end of 25 days I will draw TWO winners to receive the following Christmas Stamp sets designed by me "Christmas Bell Medley" and "Santa is here" respectively

As for the GIVEAWAY, I will very soon pick up the winners and announce on my blog :)

Now let me show you my final card. My day twenty five card is inspired by colors in THIS pin. 
Brandi Girl: Color Palette #92 :: Christmas Medley:
Here is my card...
To make this card I have used Blossom Overture & Dee's Artsy Impressions - Christmas Bell Medley stamp set. I created a partial wreath for this one . stamped the rose and holly and twigs, colored it with prisma color pencils and embellished with  gold twine :) I am sharing this at Time Out Challenge #46 - Photo Inspiration, Fusion Card Challenge - Season's Greetings, Can you Case it #99 - Holiday Color challenge  and Christmas Card Challenge Week #2
  
CYCI#99 

I am glad I was successfully able to complete this series and I hope, I was able to inspire you.
Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment and stay tuned for the two lucky winners !!

40 comments:

  1. Is it Final Day!!! I really enjoyed all your Christmas creations with all beautiful interpretation of color palette:)
    And this one is so elegant and gorgeous, love the partial rose wreath in traditional colors with a perfect touch of gold twine!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful, beautiful card! Love this. It's been a great 25 days and I've enjoyed each one of them.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! Is it 25 days already?? Loved this series Deepti!! And todays is like the cherry!! Very beautiful!! Thank you for all the inspiration!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous CAS design! Love the added gold bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful in it's simplicity Dee. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that 25 days went fast! Love this traditional colored card -- your wreath is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful partial wreath Deepti <3 LOve it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty. I love how you used only half a wreath and added a rose, so unexpected, but oh so gorgeous. I can't believe this is the last day either! It has been so fun & inspirational - thank you so much! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A real corker to end with Dee - love the use of the rose head and the way you have shaped the holly leaves is wonderful and perfect. Thank you so much for all the inspiration you have given and for sharing those gorgeous colour pins too. Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, Deepti! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha DT @ SCCC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Deepti! Another gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at The Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. very pretty card Deepti !! am sure the baby is getting lots of creative inputs too :) all the best and take care !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful CAS card .Lovely image and fabulous colouring .Rose and gold thread super addition. Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Gorgeous Goergeous ! WOW love all the challenges you have taken on, you are a WONDER!!!!!. Thanks so MUCH for joining us at the FUSION Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a beautiful card! Love the little red touch of berries and the flower! Thank you for taking again some TIME OUT and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have completed this challenge with the most beautiful card. I love this rose wreath, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  17. 25 days already and finally! Thank you for providing us with superb inspirations! Beautiful card! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. That gorgeous rose is so lifelike, Deepti ... what a lovely wreath that would be in real life, yes? It has been lots of fun watching your cards daily. I look forward to the announcement of your darling child! How exciting!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such an elegant card, Deepti! I'm SO excited for you and the arrival of your baby! I remember what a special time that was (19 years ago for my first, time sure does fly!) Wishing you all the best :) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Its a lovely card Deepti, and wish you all the best. You will be super busy once the baby arrives, your life will change for good in so many ways :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. So so elegant! I love the rose and that gold bow finishing touch - just beautiful! Thanks so much for taking the Time Out to play along with us! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  23. Totally gorgeous card, Deepti! I love how you created your wreath, and adding the rose makes it so elegant! Beautiful soft color palette, too!
    I hope you're still feeling well! I know it must be exciting as you get ready for your baby...enjoy yourself, and of course have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at www.canyoucaseit.com.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my, Deepti--I think this is my favorite card! Absolutely gorgeous, Deepti! I missed that you were about to have a baby--how exciting & wonderful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  26. A gorgeous card to close out your amazing event Deepti! I have enjoyed looking at all of your 25 cards for your event ... you are so creatively talented. Thank you for sharing these beautiful cards with all of us. Best wishes for a wonderful Christmas for you and your family. xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. stunning! The perfect layout and the bow is the most wonderful accent!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great card love the colors and the bow!! Thanks for joining CYCI!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your coloring and all that white space! Thanks for joining us this week at CYCI.

    ReplyDelete
  30. So pretty, Deepti ... this lovely rose wreath is wonderful against all that crisp white! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oops, Deepti ... back to say thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a stunning arrangement of these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congratulations on making the final day of your challenge! What an achievement and what inspiration you have given all of us! Your card is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Absolutely stunning! The gold cord just adds a little something extra! Adorable! Thank you so much for playing with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  35. So beautiful...love the sweet touch of gold! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete