Saturday, December 5, 2015

ATCAS #78 - Joy and 25 Days of Christmas Color Revelations - Day 16

We are back with a new challenge at Addicted to CAS . This time the host of the challenge is very talented Sarah G and she has chosen the code word... JOY. This is the last challenge for the year and Christmas theme seems to be just right for this time :)
Our winner will win $15 Gift Certificate from our amazing sponsor Happy Little Stampers
I had so much fun creating my card:). Here's my card...

I thought I would combine the ATCAS challenge with my Christmas series Inspired by colors from my Pinterest board Christmas Colors. I was inspired by THIS pin.
Red & Green palette for Christmas, love the greens and reds, awesome!:
To make this card, I die cut the green panel from patterned paper (using SSS double stitched rectangle dies). I then die cut the alphabets joy once through the patterned paper and once again using white card stock (using MFT Little Lowercase dienamics) I then adhered the green panel on card base and inlaid the white die cut alphabets into it. I stamped, colored and fuzzy cut the bird (using POD Robin and Finch) I then stamped the holly, berries and twig over this and colored it (using Dee's Artsy Impressions - Christmas Bell Medley)
 
Our DT has come up with some amazing projects this week. Pop over to our ATCAS challenge blog here and take a peek. I am looking forward to the challenge this fortnight and am very excited to visit your blogs. 

Also stay tuned for more Christmas Inspiration through my 25 Day Card series!

Have fun in creating CAS card :) and thank you for visiting my blog.

37 comments:

  1. Cheerful creation in Happy colors, love the inlaid joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deepti!....Ok , you stole my heart away with the beautiful lime green! But seriously, the inlaid joy with those cute little birdies are really great.
    So happy to be a team mate with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet Deepti! LOVE those little birds and the way you have made them part of the sentiment like that . . . genius! Have a lovely day! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious card! This is so delightful Deepti!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is such a beautiful and creative card. So very cute, just love it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how TWEET (giggle), LOVE this, Deepti, so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this design Deepti! Inlaying the die-cut JOY with the images stamped on top is so creative and fun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous design, and I love the traditional Christmas colors, Deepti! Beautiful card, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute birds! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty shade of green and I love these joyful little birds! So sweet! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable and love the little 'joy' die cut tucked in the background. Fabulous card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those little birds are precious!! I'm smitten with this sweet card Deepti!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card - it's so darling! Those birdies are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, those little birdies are ADORABLE!! Wonderful card, Deepti! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darling card with the wonderful traditional color combo--love this, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another gorgeous card Dee and I love the stamps you have used. Thank you for sharing it and inspiring us. I have added the Purple Onion stamps to my wish list - they are so cute! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful card... the little birds are just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet card...I love the stamping over the inlaid "joy".

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cutie pie card Deepti...loved those little birds and the inlaid word "JOY" :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. You really have some beautiful color palette for Christmas, loving all the cards you have been sharing Deepti.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So adorably cute and perfect Deepti. Superbly CAS and a great take on the 'joy' codeword.
    Wishing you a joyful Christmas and New Year. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness Deepti, what a sweet and lovely card, love, love those little birds, they just warm my heart.
    Your colors are just perfect for this beautiful Christmas card.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  23. super cute birdie card, love it, and your latest card is also a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card Deepti!! Love the CAS design!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  25. So cute, Deepti ... those little birds are just adorable! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a cheerful and happy card! Lovely CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a clever and cute design! I've been having a blast catching up on your posts (I've been away celebrating my Mum's birthday), thanks for all the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my goodness, this is too cute! Love your coloring and use of the inlaid die cutting to reduce clutter!

    Toni
    HLS CAS DT

    ReplyDelete
  29. Deepti, love your sweet card with inlaid sentiment! I am sending you a Happy New Year wishes from snow white Moscow! - Hugs, Ksenija

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card ..... love the CAS design and those little birds are just adorable! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete