Thursday, December 10, 2015

25 Days of Christmas Color Revelations - Day 21 & STAMPlorations Spotlight feature !

Hello my dear friends :) I am back with another Christmas card as a part of my 25 days card series. I am showcasing a Christmas card using a Christmas Color Palette that I have on my Pinterest Board Called "Christmas Colors". Today I have combined my Christmas series with the STAMPlorations Spotlight feature. I created a plaid pattern using mixed media stamps.

"25 days of Christmas Color Revelations"

GIVEAWAY... to enter the giveaway leave a comment on any and/or all of these posts and by the end of 25 days I will draw TWO winners to receive the following Christmas Stamp sets designed by me "Christmas Bell Medley" and "Santa is here" respectively

My day 21 cards are inspired by colors in THIS pin.  I went traditional both in colors and design.
Ring of Roses.. Understated felt gets a royal transformation when it’s spiraled and coiled into a stunning array of rosettes. Follow this color palette, or create your own, playing with various shades of green and red.:

Here is my card...
Here is a closeup into a couple of my cards from the set :)


To find out how I created this card set, please headover to STAMPlorations blog, HERE...
 
That finishes my spotlight feature :) I hope you enjoyed it and will give this a try. 
Happy paper crafting! 

Stay tuned for more inspiration tmrw. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment !!

27 comments:

  1. Adorable Deepti, un joli mix de modernité et de vintage, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous set of cards Dee, love this design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun for mass producing, what a cool looking plaid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your stamped plaid, what a great set of cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went over and checked on how you made this and have to say....it would have taken me an hour to just finish one - not all of these!!! LOVE it! The deer is so pretty and love the way you stamped the plaid background.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous set of cards... love how you created your plaid backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card set, Deepti! I love your plaid background and the silhouette of the deer is so striking! Love your take on the inspiration photo...stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the quick technique....so festive and elegant! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful use of mixed media stamps, love the plaid BG in traditional colors! So festive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I love these, the silhouettes look great against that gorgeous background. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEAUTIFUL!
    I love how you teamed up the plaid with the silhouettes...awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Saw these on Instagram and fell in love with them, the plaid combined with the deer silhouette is SO striking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your deer are dear, Deepti!! I adore the plaid you've created using one of your Artsy stamps! Your eye for design never fails to amaze and delight! [gosh do I love the wreath in that photo, too!]
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your bright plaid and the silhouette deer! so pretty! Have a lovely weekend! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Will be popping over to Stamplorations next Deepti and so glad I caught this one, must have missed it so I will check backwards to make sure I've not missed any more. I am deeply intrigued as to how you created the background with the MM stamps but I love the colours you've used as it's a modern traditional and it just works beautifully, have a lovely weekend Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your plaids are gorgeous, and I love how it looks with the silhouette images.

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a pretty card set - love the plaid background - thanks for joining us at the 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  18. These look really amazing Deepti!! I just love your plaid pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such cool plaid stamping, Deepti, the silhouettes are brilliant against it! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow - love this set of cards. I think the red and green plaid background is stunning and the deers too. All traditional elements, but with a really modern look. Great work. Thanks so much for playing along with our last challenge of the year at 52CCT. Have a very Happy Christmas, and see you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome background on these, Deepti. Works so well against the silhouette . X

    ReplyDelete
  22. Simply brilliant to use that set for your plaid design! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that plaid! It's such a wonderful design element. Thank you for sharing with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great set of cards and a beautiful background

    Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVE LOVE LOVE the plaid and silhouette reindeer!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. One of these beauties arrived in my mailbox - thanks so much Deepti!

    ReplyDelete