Saturday, November 29, 2014

CAS-ual Friday's Stamps November Release - Day 2

Hello friends! It a new release time at CAS-ual Friday's and I am super excited to be a part of the release. Today we are showcasing the new Fri-Dies called "Bubble box". These are the box dies with the largest of the size of an A2 card.
So here's are my cards... I ended up created two cards :)

To make this card, I adhered a striped patterned paper on the card base. then I took another patterned paper and cut out the bubble box to make my shaker element. I also added some flowers and leaves using 4 Petal Fri dies and Stalk up Fri dies. To finish the card I stamped the sentiment from In the cards set. I am linking this at Just us Girls #269 - Anything Goes, The Pink Elephant #278 - Anything Goes and Catered Crop - Say yes Recipe Swap
To make this card, I adhered a blue wood grain patterned paper on card base, then I took a black card stock to create chalk board look using the bubble box die. to build up the design I  added some twine and stamped the sentiment from Bold wishes and the vine using CASual Elegance. I also added some embellishment like a wood veneer camera, some die cut vine from CASual Vine Fri dieI am linking this at Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes (option leaves)Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes and City Crafter #239 - Technique (I used the Chalk board technique)

There are some amazing cards created by the Design team to check out by clicking HERE and don't forget to Shop as these dies are available at a 15% discount :)

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment :)

24 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the stripes! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL showcase of the new Bubble Box dies!! I love the layering on the first one. The chalkboard look is gorgeous on the 2nd!! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are super! Love the bold stripes on that first one.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are beautiful! Love the black and white stripes and the fun shaker on the first one, and the blue wood grain with the black on the second card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU rocked this one Deepti, love both of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are lovely cas cards. Beautifully made. Thanks for joining us for our Wildcard week at Just us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honestly, you never cease to amaze me, Deepti! I love how you used the bubble box to make your shaker element on the first card, and the B&W diagonal stripes are so striking! On your 2nd card, your chalkboard technique is amazing and I love how you added the cute little camera! Two awesome cards showcasing the new CAS-ual Fridays newest goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards, Deepti! I especially like the first one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a totally sweet little shaker card - love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You nailed our challenge and I love both cards. I am a huge fan of cards like this; had to pin them :)
    Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous Deepti, love the shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous cards! Love that bubble die. Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Anything Goes Challenge! Come join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. First card stunning...simple and so strong the black and white paper..
    I love the chalck effect on the second card..
    adorable post again Deepti...sorry I was sick and just catch up
    hope you like to visiting me back sweety..
    hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely cards! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful cars d!!! Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome, chalkboard technique is one of my fav, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty! Especially love the colors on the second one. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love both your cards Deepti! The red flowers are so striking against the bold stripes! Thanks for linking up with us at Just Us Girls this week! We sure do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous cards Deepti and I love the bold colours! Thanks for joining us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. 2 great cards, Deepti! That little shaker is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw your CCCB card is the winner--congrats!

      Delete
  21. Your cards always amaze me. Just love your style and aesthetic which make your projects so very elegant and classy.
    Great job again, without exceptions.
    Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday and can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete