Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy birthday...

This is my first post after Friday. Its been long ;) so today, I'll make three posts yay!!! since I have made 3 cards. My appetite for card making never goes down. I am sure it must be the same with all of you.



So this card is an inspiration from three challenges, the concept from CAS-ual Friday's Tic-Tac-Toe challenge CFC 100, the colors from The Play Date Cafe Challenge #180 - Color Splash and A blog named Hero Challenge #23 - All that glitters. From the Tic-Tac-Toe I used, punches + letters + black & white.
Here's my card.


To make this card, i used my alphabet stencils, hand drew the butterfly trail and punched butterflies from metallic sheets to add the glitter, I purchased fro my local craft store.

The challenges are - 
 




Hope you enjoy my card :)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely bold and graphic - my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ardyth, this is the first time I have attempted something in which u are an expert, playing with words :)

      Delete
  2. Love those hand drawn trails! Fabulous job combining all the challenges! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love the way you added the butterfly trails and the layered butterflies. Way to rock the color splash challenge! So glad you could join us for the Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to punch your butterflies out of metallic paper! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shiny metallic butterflies, and of course your hand-drawn trails. You always add those handmade touches on your cards, love it. So glad you joined the big celebration at CAS-ual Fridays, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete