Tuesday, April 16, 2013

We are all about family...

My this card is in continuation of the use of Memento inks which I have recently purchased and have fallen in love with ;) This card is inspired by this week's CAS on Sunday challenge # 6 - USE CIRCLES. 
I am also, playing this card for this week's Just us Girl's challenge #184  - Technique OMBRE and for this I would like to thank NANCY as she was the one to suggest me :) I am so glad.



To make this card, I inked up the bubble wrap in Memento - Cottage Ivy and Pear tray inks and created this fun background with lots of circles and also the ombre effect ;). I then used my Inkadinkado - Fun Maple leaf mini stamp that had circles in it. Also, I colored the maple leaf using water colors. Finally I stamped the sentiment from - Tids Bits Collection - Family and added a jute twine to the card. It was fun using stamps which I normally don't use. They definitely make card making easy :)

Hope u enjoy my card :)

5 comments:

  1. I love green and LOVE this card...So glad you joined us at CAS on Sunday....but a little FYI....it also might just qualify for JUGS this week too!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love green adn I love leaves so I'm loving this card :) Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love this one!
    Thank you for joining at CAS on Sunday!
    Mariken xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well kudos to Nancy for getting you to play! You did an amazing job of using the technique -- love it off centered~ Thanks for joining in with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card ...
    Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday ;o)

    ReplyDelete