Friday, March 15, 2013

Hello...

 My "Hello" card is an inspiration from two challenges that remind us the beauty of the color green and how important it is in our lives. For me green is leaves and nature :) so I have tried to recreate the same. The two challenge blogs that inspired me in creating this are Papercraft Star and Just Add Ink



To make this card, I embossed my white card stock with a bamboo embossing folder from Darice. I then used my leaves stamp from Garden collection and stamped it on another white card stock. I then cut it out with my craft scissors and stuck them on the card. I also created a vertical green panel by cutting a window n sticking a green card stock from behind, just to brighten up the card.

I want to play this card for the following challenges -

1.Papercraft Star challenge-136 GREEN


2. Just Add Ink #157 - JUST ADD GREEN


Hope you enjoy my card.

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is really pretty Deepti! I love the texture you've added as well as the frame of green you've created at the side! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Deepti! A perfect mix of texture and stamping and the perfect splash of "Green". Glad you could join us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card ... I really like those leaves and the pretty negative green space ... Thanks so much for playing along at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The leaves scattered over the bamboo embossed panel are lovely, Deepti. Great use of green! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Love the embossing!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Papercraft Star.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card. The window panel is fantastic. Just lifts the card beautifully. Bamboo embossed card even in white makes me think "green" hehe. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card, Deepti, I love all the die cuts and the embossing! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the Papercraft Star.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card, Deepti, I love your die cuts and embossing! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the Papercraft Star.

    ReplyDelete