Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Birthday Muse...

Here is yet another birthday card by me. Paper crafts are so addictive, I just can't stop thinking n imagining about how to create my next project :)

The "Birthday Muse" card has been inspired by Muse Challenge #1, posted by Muse Card Club
It is fun playing these challenges...

Monday Muse, Amy Kolling


In the Monday Muse by Amy Kolling, I was inspired by the diagonal lines in the background and decided to bring them upfront in my card. I used card stock in my stash of various colors, cut them into strips of different thickness n stuck them diagonally on my card base. Rest is further an inspiration from Amy Kolling's creation.



Hope u enjoy this card, also this is my first entry at the MUSE :)

7 comments:

  1. Very happy and bright Deepti! So glad you played along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the original card! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is stripey fabulous! I love your interpretation of Amy's card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stripes are fabulous. Great job with the Muse challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness....I like that you used more stripes and the use of the frame is so fun!!! So happy you joined the Muse Card Club!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful take on the original. Love the stripe papers and your flowers!

    ReplyDelete